Rylee Ray you sure know how to make us happy! You are the perfect mix of clean lines, sunny sunshine & golden bronze. Your half oval shape is great for layering or as a party for one. We could look at you all day long!
Solid Bronze Pendant is approximately 15 mm from top to bottom.
Some extra little Tid Bits:
- All of our pendants are individually hand made from Bronze Clay. Each one takes on its own organic shape. The one you will receive will be VERY similar but not exact to the one shown. Each one is unique. Just like you!
- 14 karat gold fill curb chain is 18.5 inches in length. If you would like a different length please send us an email at email@example.com. We are more than happy to accommodate your request!
- Lobster claw clasps and all findings are 14 karat gold fill. Jump rings have been soldered directly onto chain ends with 14 karat gold solder.
- All necklaces come packaged in 100% recyclable packaging
- We are more than happy to send a custom note along with your order! If this is for a special someone please send us a note with your order.
All of our necklaces are made by hand. They are strong, carefully created & given some major attention! We hope that you love your necklace for years to come & give it the same attention it deserves when it comes to care. Bronze is a beautiful material. It is golden, warm, shiny & has some slight pink undertones. It is an alloy of 90% copper & 10% tin & has a rich history in both adornment & sculpture. Over time you may notice that your pendant is not as shiny as it was when you bought it. This is not a sign of a poorly created product or a cheap metal. It is simply the metal alloy reacting to various acids & chemicals in your skin, in the air or on any lotions or fragrances you may wear. Not to worry! To reclaim that beautiful shine simply rub your pendant with a jewelry polishing cloth and presto perfecto! Shine will return! When your not wearing your necklace we recommend storing it in a dry place away from humidity. A cute handmade jewelry dish is our go to!
If you have any questions about care or just want to say hi please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org