I’m Hattie Heart. I am an all over loving lady. I am sweet and caring and want to spread kindness to everyone I meet. Carla Bee designed and made me with loving vibes and all the happy feels in mind. I am made from solid bronze and 14 karat gold fill chain. I hope you enjoy me for many years to come and share all of my kindness, all of the time.
Some extra little Tid Bits:
- All of our pendants are individually hand made from Bronze Clay. Each one takes on its own organic shape. The one you will receive will be similar but not exact to the one shown.
- 14 karat gold fill curb chain is 18.5 inches in length. If you would like a different length please send us an email at email@example.com. We are more than happy to accommodate your request!
- Lobster claw clasps and all findings are 14 karat gold fill. Jump rings have been soldered directly onto chain ends with 14 karat gold solder.
- We are more than happy to send a custom note along with your order! If this is for a special someone please send us a note with your order.
- Pendant is approximately 18-20 mm in diameter.
All of our necklaces are made by hand. They are strong, carefully created & given some major attention! We hope that you love your necklace for years to come & give it the same attention it deserves when it comes to care. Bronze is a beautiful material. It is golden, warm, shiny & has some slight pink undertones. It is an alloy of 90% copper & 10% tin & has a rich history in both adornment & sculpture. Over time you may notice that your pendant is not as shiny as it was when you bought it. This is not a sign of a poorly created product or a cheap metal. It is simply the metal alloy reacting to various acids & chemicals in your skin, in the air or on any lotions or fragrances you may wear. Not to worry! To reclaim that beautiful shine simply rub your pendant with a jewelry polishing cloth and presto perfecto! Shine will return! When your not wearing your necklace we recommend storing it in a dry place away from humidity. A cute handmade jewelry dish is our go to!
If you have any questions about care or just want to say hi please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org